About ✿ more ✿ Facebook ✿ Twitter ✿
Farewell, twenty-thirteen. / 0 comments (+)

Greetings, y'all!

We're 2 days away from 2014, and I'm only just 4 days away from end of term-break, which means I'll be back in school day after New Year. I'd say I have mixed feelings about it. 

First of all, day 1 of week 9 starts with photography. Another day in Mr Mark D'Oliveira's class. As I've mentioned in the previous entry, photography isn't as easy as seeing something pretty and clicking on the shutter. Its way more vast that that. Trust me, after 8 weeks of photography, I still get confused with the inter-relations of the ISOs and what not. :') sigh.

Second, the first UT2 commences just 7 days after school re-opens. And its Leisure Planning and Programming. Speaking of LPP, I haven't even checked my LPP UT1 grade looool. Why must UT 2 commence at such an early date?! We needa get back to our studious (or maybe not) selves back. School hasn't even started and I already have pre-UT jitters ugh. 

Third, its gonna be the time of the year again; RP Openhouse 2014! Its happening from 9 January to 11 January, 10am to 6pm daily! For more details, click here! (lol shamelessly promoting my school lol lol lol) The fact that I'm chosen to represent my own diploma is definitely great. I don't have to tire myself circulating around campus bringing a group of people and re-explaining the same things over and over again.I can just sit at the DOAL station, with my bestfriend (and boyfriend who might be there with me too hehe) and just chill. Next thing y'knw, (idk how many) CE points into my CE/CCE account oh yes. I'll be down for duty on the 10th and 11th, so if you're interested in my diploma, do come down and I'll be more than glad to share my amazing journey as a DOALer! 

Phew. Lets take a few moment to swallow all that in.

Alright so I'm pretty much preparing myself to go back to school. Going back to school would mean being seen by people. I would honestly say, these 2 weeks of break has been more of a semi-seclusion period for me and I am not ready to face crowds just yet because I'm getting used to the whole idea of isolation. sigh idk man. I'm kinda looking forward to the usual class antics, but at the same time I just wanna exclude myself. Am praying that for the next 7 weeks, I'll be able to pull thru Y2S2, insyaAllah. 

2013 has definitely been a tough ride. Putting aside all mishaps, disappointments, heartbreaks, and whatever else that I do not wish to remember, Alhamdulillah, I have made it, with the help of family, boyfriend, my sissy and Sarah. (Not forgetting my classmates too. :') lovely bunch of beautiful people.) Blessed and thankful for all these people in my life. ♥

Tomorrow is the thirtieth and y'knw what that means; another month longer with my boo. teehee. ♥  

This has been a rather lengthy entry so, till the next entry!

Verily, Allah is the most merciful. 

x, Nurfa. 



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Greetings!
Welcome to readmylip-s! :)

Visit me!
|Instagram|
|Ask.fm|
| Private Blog |
| Soundcloud |
| Twitter |