About ✿ more ✿ Facebook ✿ Twitter ✿
Blurred lines. / 0 comments (+)

Hello!

Whoa, its been quite a while since I posted an entry here, eh?
2013 has been fine thus far. I wouldn't say its perfect generally but I would definitely say that I coped well considering a lot of things has happened. Of course, great things have happened too! Am still feeling extremely blessed to have the boyfriend by my side, constantly getting good news about the brother who's now in NS, having an elder sister to talk to and seek help from and last but not least, the presence of my favourite girl who's my very own best friend! Oh and not to forget, the trip to Melbourne in September! Definitely and eye-opener and a new experience. I kinda miss Melbourne tho. The atmosphere is totally different from what Singapore has to offer. *insert smiley*

Its the kick-start of the 3rd week of school and I am honestly already bored of the modules. A DOAL student like me cannot take too much theory lessons, especially considering that all 5 modules have a lot of theories that we have to learn. How in the world do I grasp all the concepts of multiple theories in a week?! Sigh. I am trying my best to cope and I really do hope I'll do well this semester, insyaAllah amin!

I titled this entry as blurred lines because I really can't read people like how I used to, and I can't gauge anymore, what I think might happen. All that runs through my head is just, "Whatever thats gonna happen, will happen, and I can't change it nor can I control it." 

ANYWAY!

I've a couple of things in my bucket list that I wanna get before the end of 2013 (or atleast maybe y'knw, just eventually get my hands on them hehe):
Nike SB Zoom Janoski Digi-Floral Camo
New Balance 574
Vans Liberty (Pending!)

Sigh. I really do love sneakers.

x, Nurfa.






← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Greetings!
Welcome to readmylip-s! :)

Visit me!
|Instagram|
|Ask.fm|
| Private Blog |
| Soundcloud |
| Twitter |