About ✿ more ✿ Facebook ✿ Twitter ✿
Radiate Positivity. / 0 comments (+)

Hello. :')

Alhamdulillah I've been feeling better ever since I went to get some medications at the polyclinic last Wednesday. I am still contemplating tho, whether or not I wanna go to the hospital to go for some scope check for my tummy. I had a heart check as well. My ECG is normal however I have an unconfirmed diagnosis. I'm praying hard that its really nothing and its just my mental wellness that is affecting me because its gon' be mad scary if I'm diagnosed with anything bad right now. 

Well on the bright side, I do feel a little stronger and healthier tho I do get so lethargic at times, for I-don't-know-what. Now that I'm slowly regaining my health, I believe that its time I regenerate some positivity and radiate positive vibes to, well hopefully everyone. Or at least, the very minimum, to my loved ones. I saw my bestfriend being a victim of cyber bully (and whoever you are, you will never be able to tear her down. She's stronger than you think she is.) 

School's still the boring theories and what not. Its only the beginning of week 4. I shall pray hard that uture weeks will be better and go easy on me. 

God doesn't challenge me with things that I can't overcome. InsyaAllah, I will pull thru. 

x, Nurfa. 




← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Greetings!
Welcome to readmylip-s! :)

Visit me!
|Instagram|
|Ask.fm|
| Private Blog |
| Soundcloud |
| Twitter |