About ✿ more ✿ Facebook ✿ Twitter ✿
Just Because, / 0 comments (+)

Hi.

I came across this on Tumblr. And I just felt like sharing my pov on it. 

Sometime we get confused with how people say they're broken, upset and what not, but they're still able to smile. I do envy people who can actually still put up a strong front though they may have tons of emotions and thoughts running through their mind. My take on this would be that, just because we're having problems, it doesn't mean we can't still smile and laugh, enjoy whatever is left for you to be happy about. Apart from that, it doesn't mean that when a person is smiling all the time, they don't have problems of their own too. For instance, you might never know that the stranger next to you is completely broken, and seeking seclusion, or even, the person who smiles the most might actually be the one who cries themselves to sleep at night. 

Some things are better left unsaid, but we should never bottle up too much, for you might kill your soul in the long run. 

x, Nurfa.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Greetings!
Welcome to readmylip-s! :)

Visit me!
|Instagram|
|Ask.fm|
| Private Blog |
| Soundcloud |
| Twitter |